Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Baby Drowns In Bath While Mum Plays Games on Facebook

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jess2308, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

2. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

:( That's so sad, what a waste of a life :(
    RIP little man, run with the angels now.

Shame on the mum really - never ever leave a young child in any water on their own - and to play Cafeworld? Or Anything? Just shameful :(

3. Bandy

Bandy Banned

10 years? That's it for killing her kid?:mad:

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

That is absolutely disgusting, NO ONE leave a child or toddler in a bath on their own, dont she realise a baby/child can drown in even 2inches of water, she should of got a hell of alot more for what she did. she will so get it from other inmates when she is in prison...good enough.

5. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

How utterly speechless i am and disgusted!!! :mad::mad:

As i have said on many occasions some woman should not have children!! :mad:

6. catsmum

catsmum PetForums Member

i'm so glad this wasnt posted on the cat forums or people would be telling you to show sympathy with the poor mum

someone posted that they had a blind cat that "wandered off" and got savaged by the neighbours greyhound

anyone who questioned the negliegence involved in letting a blind cat just wander off was accused of being tactless and (it seems) we should be sympathising with the poor cat owner

not me, my sympathies are with the child and the cat

parents and pet owners have RESPONSIBILITIES, high time they realised that

7. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Too right. So sad that people like this have children and dont care for them and others who would love them are unable to have any. Its just not right.

8. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

so sad rest in peace little one :( . AS FOR THE MOTHER WHAT WAS SHE THINKING LAZEY PARENTING AT ITS WORSE :mad:

9. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I agree. My sister and her fiance would give anything to have a child and there are idiots like this in the world :mad:

10. Kitty_pig

Kitty_pig PetForums VIP

omg thats just awful!!!! :mad: makes me so mad when i know of women struggling day in day out to even have children, or mums struggling to take good care of the children that they have and then you hear of someone like this.....bah!:mad:

11. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

she will never forgive herself now,and shes only got herself to blame ...a young child or any other child for that matter should come before a networking site ... ive not clicked the link coz i can get what shes done without reading it

she will get tormented in that jail as prisoners do not like others halming kids ,,, she should get more for doing that but she is already paying for your very stupid mistake

12. ClaireLouise

10 years isnt long enough imo, rip little one

13. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

"he wanted to be alone"! What the hell!!

my little one is 16 months and tries to take her own clothes off as soon as she hears water running and i wouldnt dream of leaving her in the bathroom OUT of the bath alone let alone in the bath!

and for facebook?? what an idiot!

14. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

My borther in law got 6 months for killing his! Manslaughter was dropped and instead he got 2 accounts of neglect! I was discusted!

15. ClaireLouise

MY kids are 3 and 4 and I wouldnt let them in the bath unsupervised or even in the bathroom ive made the mistake a long time ago and came back to toilet roll in the loo!!!!

The only time I leave them in the bathroom alone is when they are having a shower and I got to fetch there clothes..... maybe im abit ott

16. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

no i dont blame you at all for still keeping an eye on them. all it takes is 1 little slip in the bath which happens lets face it, if they bump their head and knock themselves out they will drown. :( some people are so irrisponsiable :(

i too will be ott like you with mine so dont worry lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice