Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Babies

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Soupie, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Soupie

Soupie PetForums Senior

Hiya

Sorry not been on been super busy and also bit :( Lottie had a long labour again with huge kittens! Unfotunately the first boy, a curly Black Smoke boy was badly breached and although born alive he didn't have the strength to keep fighting. I am devastated still as he was perfect ... And very big!

But the upside is I have two stunning kittens - a seal colourpoint girl and a silver tabby boy - both over 500g at 3 weeks! Both variants but super nonetheless. Lottie is well but finding it a bit boring compared to last year when she had 7 kittens! Only so much cleaning she can do :)

Piccies on my website Boucles Selkirk Rex | Home

Soupie

2. alisondalziel

alisondalziel PetForums VIP

Congrats on your stunning babies, and sorry you lost one, RIP little baby.

I adore the little girl!! Love Selkirks :001_wub:

3. Soupie

Soupie PetForums Senior

Thanks Alison - I am really pleased with them - and ultimately I am breedng for healthy cuddly bubbas and these are crackers even without curls!

Their new parents intend to show them as Pedigree Pets which will be lovely as I will still see them out and about!

4. alisondalziel

alisondalziel PetForums VIP

They look very chunky and sweet!!

Great that they could be shown by their new owners, that's the kind of new owners i always look for. :)

The only thing better than being sent photos and updates is to see them for real at shows, i'm hoping for the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice