Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Babies Nearly Here. Sooooo Excited!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Excited1, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Excited1

Excited1 PetForums Newbie

Hi All,

My beautiful Siamese cross is due to give birth in aprox five days (maybe sooner). I'm soooooooooo excited :D and I'd really would like to share my excitement with other cat lovers. When she stretches or should I say blobs out on my legs I can feel her babies moving on my legs. It's sooo cool lol. All my friends and work collegues don't like cats (I'm not bitter lol) so I can't share my enthusiasm or any details with them. This site is fantastic. So many threads. I've learnt lots from others.
    Can anyone however please tell me if I should keep my cat indoors now? She loves going outside but I'm terrified she'll have her babies outside in the cold or she'll get stuck somewhere and can't get home. She's always been able to come and go as she pleases via the cat flap and I'm worried that if I have to keep her in she'll get stressed out. Any suggestions? Thanks to everyone :)

2. Esined

Esined PetForums VIP

just read this post hope iam not too late, are the kittens here yet ?? and no please dont let her out

3. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Agree-definitely no going out for this lady, make her a nice nest and allow her to "Find" it:) Good luck to her for a safe, clean delivery and for you stay calm:) Do please keep us updated when you can:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice