Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Babies 6 months eating McDonalds....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CharleyRogan, Jun 26, 2009.

1. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

2. kustom

kustom Guest

yes seen that in the sun a while back

3. harleigh

harleigh PetForums Member

Aren't babies not allowed salt in first year but the fries have loads on. Sure someone told me that once :s

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm amazed a woman her size can get pregnant and carry to full term.

She makes me sick :mad:

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

They like fish and chips too, but I take the batter off the fish, so I guess that's healthy.

Oh, that's okay then :rolleyes: :mad:

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Anyway, they don't always have junk food - sometimes I cook a microwave meal for them. My babies are healthy.

It just keeps getting better.

7. CharleyRogan

Surely its child abuse? Our Marcus is 2 and he sometimes has a mcdonalds, but not very often. I feel sorry for them kids, they are just gonna be like their mum through no fault of their own. It disgusts me the way some people can't have kids, then mothers like that neglect their kids by feeding them rubbish. I mean of course kids aren't gonna want healthy stuff, but as a parent you put your foot down. 6 months old for their first maccies should be illegal!

8. CharleyRogan

Yeah did you not know.... scientific breakthrough..... if you take the batter of fish then its healthy! LMAO

How long does it take to make some sandwiches and a drink of orange juice? There is no need to feed them crap food!

9. Malaguti

Malaguti PetForums Senior

Very well said! I've felt the same since I was an au-pair many moons ago. God, the fights I had with a 3 and 5 year old cos I wanted them to eat proper food (not nutella on white bread, crisps and wine gums for lunch!)

Let alone a 6 mth old!!! Unbelievable!!! Can't believe the sun keep digging up people willing to admit to this crxx!!

On a slightly lighter note, it reminds me of the story of the mother on a documentary type programme who had 5 kids (all boys) She decided in her wisdom to name them all Kevin. The reason? Well, it's easier at mealtimes cos according to her she just yells 'Kev, tea's ready' up the stairs and they all come running :eek:ut:

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

The thing with kids is, what they don't have they won't miss. My niece's and nephews were brought up with lots of fruit, veg and water and now they don't touch the healthy stuff. They don't even like the taste of McDonalds. It's amazing what you can do with a bit of time and education.

As for this woman...Well, I'm not for people having their children taken off them (having had this experience myself) but in her case it would be best for the children. She clearly has no idea how to look after herself, nevermind anyone else.

Still healthy even though the fish is deep fried? OMG :eek:

11. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

...Why can't she just yell 'Tea's ready'?? :eek:ut:

12. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I couldn't imagine feeding McDonalds to a 6 month old child, I didn't even think they ate solid food at that age!

LOL what a great idea, I might start calling both my dogs the same thing :laugh:

13. Malaguti

:lol: Good question! Especially if you're lazy enough to name all of your kids the same for that reason! Perhaps she was afraid she might have to get off of her butt and round some of them up if she just shouted 'tea's ready' :D

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

You start to wean them at 6 months, but weaning them onto McDonalds? It's like a drug for kids with all the fat and sugar.

Makes me wonder why she even has 5 if she's so lazy :rolleyes: There are things called condoms, coils etc!!

Edit: The amount of typos I've made tonight!! Clearly I should be sleeping pmsl!

15. CharleyRogan

LMAO thats made me laugh..... people must think she is crazy! What happens when they grow older and someone rings up for them on the phone..... that would be a laugh!

Re: fat woman and maccies, its like giving your children drugs.... you know that maccies is gonna affect them adversely and although won't kill em straight off, it could shorten thier life drastically. Why would you affect your childs life like that? I'd rather have a fussy bugger than one that ate fast food!

I agree with sequeena, what they haven't had they can't miss and there is no need to feed them maccies when there is god knows how many baby foods or foods aimed at young children on the market.

16. CharleyRogan

LOL sequeena.. thats why she has got 5 kids because she is toooo lazy to bother with condoms and he does all the work :D LMAO

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Kev 1, Kev 2, Kev 3 etc :w00t:
    Can you imagine being in school with them? "I know your brother Kevin...oh wait.." :lol:

I intend to make my own food for mine, going to grow a vegetable garden and everything :p

I don't even use condoms and I can't have the one child! PMSL :lol:

18. Malaguti

Te he he - quite! Not exactly easy giving birth to five of them either. Unless they were all ceseareans (sp?) and she just read hello magazine until it was all over (only joking, can you imagine five ceseareans?)

Mind you there's funny thinking everywhere. I don't have any kids so am certainly not an expert but I remember when my friend had her first daughter she used to put nutella on the end of the dummy when the little one was only weeks old!!! Would have thought that was far too small for all that sugar and additives!

19. CharleyRogan

We put infacol on the end of marcus'. That shut him up for a bit and it stops wind and stuff like that!

Maybe thats the only thing she has done in her life? Given birth to 5 kids, and signed dole forms? LMAO

Sequeena, its only a matter of time, you are still young! I bet you, soon you will get your little baby... and thats when the fun begins :D

20. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Infacol, ah that is such a godsend lol!

Wouldn't it be a lovely life, not having to worry about where your money is going to come from :rolleyes:

I know, I can't wait to look forward to the sleepless nights. By the time I was 7 I was a master in night feeds (and often fell over the safety gate at 3 in the morning because I was so tired) :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice