UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back home early afternoon Sunday to find myself sat in Hubbys office trying to sort the computers out!!!

We had to get people in to help out with the dogs so hubby and the children were able to visit me. Turns out all and sundry have been using the computers to download all sorts of things and now all the PC's are ridden with viruses, I'm having a right game removing them it seems to be taking forever!!!!

I could scream!

So thank you to all the kind people that had acsess to our home and computers, you certainly knew how to abuse them both.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Awwwwwww Nicci thats awfull huni! Some people are too clever for there own good, i just wish they'd put it to good use instead of there own and ruining things for other people.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OH hun thats awful, did you say they could go on it?
I didn't no but I have a plonker of a husband who said treat the place as if it was your own. :mad:

Awwwwwww Nicci thats awfull huni! Some people are too clever for there own good, i just wish they'd put it to good use instead of there own and ruining things for other people.
I wouldn't have minded if our things were respected but they haven't been, even the house has been treated like a doss hole :(

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I didn't no but I have a plonker of a husband who said treat the place as if it was your own. :mad:

I wouldn't have minded if our things were respected but they haven't been, even the house has been treated like a doss hole :(
Nicci that is terrible I feel so sorry for you and trying to get computers up to scratch again after viruses aint that easy - good luck and hope you get some time with us soon

·
Registered
192 Posts
That sucks. I would be livid :cursing:

I hate the thought of people trapsing into our back garden to knock on the back door when they have to walk past front to get there. The other day the flippin postman even opened our back door to leave a parcel-the car was there yet he didnt even knock :cursing:

I feel for you

·
Registered
520 Posts
Oh my!!! I can't believe that....soooo cheeky! I'm lucky enough to have an auntie who loooves dogs to take care of ours! Really they should give you your money back if its a company!! I hope it all gets sorted :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It wasn't a company, sadly we had to rely on family (who helped when they could) and people who I thought were friends.

Hubby did think about getting someone in to help out with the dogs and other small furries but in all honesty it wasn't the animals he needed help with :(

It was our children, he knows what a funny bugger I can be where our children were concerned, so close friends and family helped as much as possible when he needed to work, sadly not all of them could be trusted, mainly younger members of the family who should have known better but decided to take complete advantage of the situation, I'm not talking kids themselves folk in their early 20's who we thought could be trusted.

In fact I'm glad this thread has been brought back up again, I've been going through some of our accounts and the last six monthly phone bills have been for over a £1000. I can see me falling out with some friends and a few members of the family :mad: Hubby don't bother going through accounts, checking bills as everything comes out by DD I probably shouldn't have started looking but being as he is asleep I thought I'd better have a look what damage has been done to our finances.

Lucky for me I managed to sort the computers out though, still a few things up with them but not quite as bad, at least they are usuable.

·
Registered
520 Posts
awww I'm sorry to hear that :( I think maybe you should have a polite word, and explain to them, how its made you feel, not fair on you or the oh!

Thats the problem with dds! you don't see things, and things get missed out, so annoying! its so easy to say yeah set up a direct debit...abit too easy! (sorry having a rant)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.