Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Awwwhhh I'm reeealy broody now!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 9, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

At my brothers 6th birthday party today, my aunty brought my cousins baby, Jessica. She is 7 months old.
    I ended up looking after her for the 2nd half of the part and she is just soo lovely! She watches you so carefully when you talk to her, she is interested in everything. She didn't even fuss when my dad popped a balloon!

I was allowed to give her a couple of teeny corners of my egg may sarnie and she kept giving me the most amazing smiles :)

I managed to get her to drop off to sleep too! :D She was soo sleepy but it was too much exitement going on to sleep so I took her outside for a look round the garden, then gave her the last of her bottle and took her a walk in her buggy.

My aunty said she was going to take me home too! Lol

I get to go take her out for a bit on saturday, my aunty has her on weekends as my cousin and her oh work on weekends.

But it has made me soo broody! I had given up thinking about trying to get pregnant but now I really want one!

Lol my aunty even said it was about tme I had another one! :D Heh

x

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

That's so sweet, my broodiness (is that even a word?) has disappeared for now. I love them when they're that age though :eek:

3. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awww bless. My broodiness (if it is a word!) disappeared when I got Pippa! Mind you, my children wouldn't have like it if I'd have had another baby and I think having a partner helps - which I haven't got! :D

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

aww im actually very broody aswell Im thinking of not getting my jab this week and going from there :eek: cant affird another but hay ho!

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

yeah we would have to move as we only have a 2 bedroom and I am not sure my son would share his room! Lol He plays in his room (quite loudly).

I just wish I would hurry up and get pregnant! Lol

x

6. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Awww maybe you should give it a go then ;)

I couldnt have them so no point in being broody unfortunately. Still i'd probably made a lousy mammy anyway and now im far to selfish to want one, besides being too old now Lol :D

7. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

I know how you feel. I have started feeling broody recently so asked OH what he thinks about having another. He said no, and I don't think it was a we'll see no :( I think he is worried about money and things, as we are struggling at the moment, but you always make do and there are ways around everything. I'm going to leave it for a few weeks and then bring up the subject again.

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I think that's what's stopping me for now (and of course what happened last time). Money is really tight and we just had Cotton. I don't think I have the energy to have a kid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice