UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took Lucky to the local park earlier and it was the worst walk we have had yet. A large dog came bounding over, seemed friendly but changed in an instant and started snarling and circling. Thankfully the owner quickly got her back before anything happened.
This shook lucky up a bit and she stayed very close to me for the rest of the walk.
Then on the way back 3 idiots on push bikes came speeding past on the pavement, I had to quickly get on the road to avoid lucky getting squashed :mad:
If that wasn't enough we saw a little dog running in the road, tried to catch up with it but it ran away behind the houses. I looked everywhere for him but he disappeard :(
I asked someone who was passing if they'd seen him and they said "oh yes, the owners have 2 and they are both always escaping". I asked her where they lived but she didn't know exactly. Not sure what I could have done though, probably would have told me to p*ss off.
If I see them out with the owner I will definitely mention that their dog almost got run over. Maybe it will shake some sense into them.

Sorry for the long post, just a small rant though :eek:

On the plus side lucky had a good run around before her encounter. She chased some crows and had a roll in rabbit poo so wasn't all bad :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Sounds like today needs to be written off :(. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that though; at least Lucky got a roll in poo in :laugh:.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.