UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Those poor dogs - the video really made me cry - but don't they look well after their haircut - so glad they were rescued.

RIP the animals that couldn't be saved.

I'll never understand how someone can let that happen :(

·
Premium Member
33,930 Posts
The poor dogs I remember seeing 13 Briards like that in Scotland a few years back.

I just can't understand how someone could let that happen to their pets. :(

·
Registered
23,245 Posts
That woman has to have serious pyschological issues to let that happen!:( I mean surely nobody in their right mind would be able to live in that state?

·
Registered
148 Posts
So so sad.

I have a cruelty case i'm fostering just now. Cant say too much cos were still trying to find out who did this too her.

I was struggling with trust issues but last night i was watching telly and she crept up to me and lay at my feet.

To me that was magic :)

One step at a time .....

·
Registered
557 Posts
I could not bring myself to watch the video... Evil woman! If she does not have mental health problems surely she should be sent to prison!!! I feel sick! And angry!

·
Registered
514 Posts
She should go to prison. Evil cow. I do not understand people sometimes!

The poor dogs look bewildered when they were shaven. Must have been strange for them to suddenly feel light and clean and be able to see!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.