UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a spell from humans so i am geting my tent and one dog and going to live in the woods for 2 days:thumbup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need a spell from humans so i am geting my tent and one dog and going to live in the woods for 2 days:thumbup:
Sound cool to me, i would like to spend two days out of the year around humans i think!!!.
:D

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Put my new tent up in the garden this morning to see if it was possible to do it on my own but it is tooo big lol, this one is a drive away awning one for my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put my new tent up in the garden this morning to see if it was possible to do it on my own but it is tooo big lol, this one is a drive away awning one for my car.
mine fits in a asda bag dog sleeps outside:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.