Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

avon skin so soft application?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by woowoo, Apr 10, 2011.

1. woowoo

woowoo PetForums Junior

Hi, i know this is a stupid question, but how would i apply the avon skin so soft dry oil spray to my dog, i was thinking of putting it on my hands and rubbing it into the dogs fur or would i be better spraying it straight on to him and then combing through, also how much would be correct, just a fine mist spray, i don't want him to be all greasy feeling, :smile:
    many thanks

2. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Probably trial and error I'm afraid. I dont think the dry oil is as greasy as the ordinary stuff. I used to mix the normal one with water and spray on my horse. Tried it with Heidi but it didnt seem to do much, worked great for the horse tho.

If you are trying it for fleas then probably sprayed into the roots of her hair would be good. Alternately rubbing the wrong way with it on your hands would do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice