Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

av.. (politics)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mstori, Apr 10, 2011.

1. mstori

mstori PetForums VIP

groan... :D

BUT! has anyone received any info yet? Ive already decided which way I am voting, but most people i talk to do not even know what it is.

Just watching it on TV now (and do not get me started on the fliers that omitted Benjamin Zephaniah grrr lol)

Tori x

2. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

I've had my flyer through the door, but to be honest...I didn't read it.

Which way do you think we should vote, and why? Go on...you might influence my tick!
    :D

3. mstori

mstori PetForums VIP

Well, Im never shy on expressing my views haha, but wouldnt want to influence.. just perhaps make you think :D

Im voting for AV. Basically, the main reason being because of tactical voting and negativecampaigning. I dont tend to want to vote for the main parties, but have an issue as I know who I vote for wont win.. this way I can vote for all I think we could benefit from and there is a certain party I really dislike, who will get no vote. I feel that the main guys will have to listen to what we want as a country. There are a lot of simple changes that could be made and i think they will get a shock that given the chance, people may give their first choice to the smaller groups. Plus, the candidates can not risk putting down other parties too much, as they may lose a vote. i find it hard to explain in words, so dont know if i made much sense.

immigration, jail, justice etc all need to be looked at. As does the human rights and pc that has gone too far!

rant over ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice