Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

attendance

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by hayleyb, Jul 9, 2009.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

ive jst found out theres a show near me in september. can anyone go to shows or do you have to be showing?

if anyone can go do you jst turn up or do you have to be registered?

2. raggs

raggs PetForums VIP

Hi Hayley, If its a show run under GCCF rules then once the "open" classes have finished being judged then the show is open to the public , there is normally a fee of a couple of pounds for members of the public to pay but theres always loads of cats to see and trade stands to browse, shows usually open to the public at around 12.30 to 1pm and close at about 5pm, i hope this helps and hope you enjoy your time at the show...................chris.

3. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

thankyou for that. helped alot.
    i now jst need to try and twist oh arm to come with me he he

4. raggs

raggs PetForums VIP

Well, you never know lol, my wife talked me into taking her to a show then i got the bug so bad hahaha, good luck and enjoy the show...........Chris.

5. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

I am dragging my husband along to a Seminar in October, I cannot drive long distances, it's a full day Seminar 9.30 until 5.30. :D

He has agreed to the attend the first half if he can go and find a gym for the afternoon session!

He didn't really like cats until he met me, neither did his parents and they also have 2 Ragdolls now.

My father who refused to have a litter tray indoors has also changed his mind now so I have promised mum she can have a kitten from our next litter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice