Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Attachment to your guide dog

Discussion in 'Assistance Dogs' started by aimeeb, Dec 3, 2019.

1. aimeeb

aimeeb PetForums Newbie

Hello everyone!!

I am a student working towards my Animal Behaviour and Welfare degree at university. I am currently in the process of writing my dissertation which focuses on the attachment (and if there are any differences) between a guide dog owner and their dog and a person with a pet dog and their bond with their pet. I am aiming to one day work to train assistance dogs.

If any guide dog owners that have had guide dogs in the past or currently have one could take a couple of minutes to fill out my questionnaire I would greatly appreciate it. All data gathered from your responses are valued. Please go to the link below to access the questionnaire.

Thank you x

2. Christine Robbins

Christine Robbins PetForums Newbie

Can I ask why only Guide Dogs? Also do you mean Guide Dogs, which are trained by the official Guide Dog Association or somebody who has trained their own?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice