Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Attaching pic for avatar help?

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by Chrissysarah, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Chrissysarah

Chrissysarah PetForums Junior

Hi, I have managed to find the way to make an album of pics but I try to make an avatar pic and it says its worked ,, but I cant see me ! Or Lily rather !
    Help please?
    Oh and while you are helping I would love to add pics to a post but not url or weblink? How do I add a file? Do you cut and paste?
    thanks again and sorry for being so stupid.
    ( i love this forum !) xxx

Chrissy xx

2. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

If you go into Edit profile at the top right of the page, on the menu at the left it says edit avatar. Click on that and upload from there. An avatar picture is not the same as a profile picture.

When you click on the reply box to a post, there is a symbol at the top that looks either like a paperclip or an exclamatian mark. It has a drop down menu at the side and if you hover your mouse over it, you will find it says attachments. click on there and you can upload a picture, but there will be no sign of it until you have posted your reply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice