UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the gas and electricity put on. Done some cleaning.

Went to the local shop and ask about dog walks round here. There is a field about ten minutes away. So that's the girls sorted :)

Posted from Petforums.co.uk App for Android

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Well done Missus, you're really getting sorted - it's great news. I'm sure you all settle in really well and be very happy.

I'll def raise a glass to you and the lovely girls :D

G

·
Sounds like you've been busy and yay for a place to walk the pups so close, I truly hope this will be a great home for you all.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Not be long now and you'll be moved in :D You've done amazing getting it all sorted so quickly too, really hope you are all very happy there, sounds like the girls will be happy with a nice handy field :)

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all :)

Got to part with the dogs overnight tomorrow.. will miss them, but know they will be OK at metaldogs :)

The bathroom at the new place has dolphin wall paper which is pealing off... so that is coming off ASAP. The rest I can live with for awhile.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hope you settle in nicely:) & great that you have a place to walk nearby:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.