Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

At long last.

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Amin, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Amin

Amin PetForums VIP

After nearly 7 month of litter Tray Toilet, Indie our mc has finally started to use our garden , well at the bottom of our garden there is some very bushy trees and he is well hidden away, I can just about squeeze through to put down sand and after putting his tray there through the day, He,s started to bury it there in the sand :thumbup:

Now every morning when he Paws - Gently, at OH face to get up I need out, Is sheer Bliss.

Thanks for all the advice to all about moving the litter tray to the garden ECT. Not only do we save on The cost of Cat litter also The cleanliness and smell of our new house is Fab. - Not that it would have been Too drastic if he preferred not to do it outdoors, Which I have heard of cats as old as 10 yrs still doing it in the litter tray.

Indies Garden

Attached Files:

2. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

All 4 of our cats use inside and out.

Our eldest jessie does prefer outside....but will use the litter tray if she cant get out.

The other 3 come and go as they please, tho lewis will run in for the litter tray, think he's a lil shy about crookying down outside!

3. Amin

Amin PetForums VIP

great for them eh, :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice