UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've managed to put my photo's on from last saturdays walk.:D
it's taken me ages, so please look at them....all of them.:Yawn:
we had a walk up the wrekin, a small hill not far from us, as it was a gorgeous clear day.

at the start with hubby.

something interesting elsewhere:rolleyes:

look at mommy

almost there

yeah.at the top.

stopped for a coffee.:p

back in the warm car.

thanks for looking.:D

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great pics, love the windy ears at the top!

Can I ask you what boot liner you have in your car? Is that tail gatey bit part of it?
it's a bmw one.
yes, it's all in one. it zips up at each corner then the tail gatey bit slots into the interior somehow.
it's quite handy cause it flaps down over the tail gate bit so no scratches when they jump out. :D

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
it's a bmw one.
yes, it's all in one. it zips up at each corner then the tail gatey bit slots into the interior somehow.
it's quite handy cause it flaps down over the tail gate bit so no scratches when they jump out. :D
I like it :D But I don't have a bmw :(

We have one that flaps over the tail gate to prevent scratches but it doesn't lift up like that with a pole, which would be very handy when the pickles go a bit deaf and decide to ignore "WAIT" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like it :D But I don't have a bmw :(

We have one that flaps over the tail gate to prevent scratches but it doesn't lift up like that with a pole, which would be very handy when the pickles go a bit deaf and decide to ignore "WAIT" :rolleyes:
it still doesn't stop naughty chocolate boys when they cock a deaf 'un. :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Gorgeous photos of your boys' walk - and the handsome hounds themselves :D:D. Brings back memories - I used to run up the Wrekin sometimes when I was a young 'un!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Such gorgeous dogs :) Look like they're in lovely shape, too :)

And are those Ezy-dog collars I spy.....? :D

I love those collars, Dex has two or three of them (yes I admit it, I got a few different colours, what can I say, I'm a self confessed Collar Addict!)

Great pics :)

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gorgeous photos of your boys' walk - and the handsome hounds themselves :D:D. Brings back memories - I used to run up the Wrekin sometimes when I was a young 'un!
Wow, we'll done you, running up it. We did see a fella on his mountain bike and I was impressed. :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Great pics, and lovely dogs, and I am not jealous at all:cryin::cryin::cryin:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Such gorgeous dogs :) Look like they're in lovely shape, too :)

And are those Ezy-dog collars I spy.....? :D

I love those collars, Dex has two or three of them (yes I admit it, I got a few different colours, what can I say, I'm a self confessed Collar Addict!)

Great pics :)
Thanks, photos add on a few pounds to Freddie I think. He's getting there though. Swimming on Saturday again so it'll help trim him up.:D

Yes, Ezy dog collars. I do like them but I tend to stick to camouflage....goes nice with brown. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Lovely pics! You do know there is a photo comp for AUTUMN GLORY don't you. Some perfect candidates there! (Just pointing it out cos I know you miss everything!:arf:)
And also wanted to make sure you weren't the last poster on your thread! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lovely pics! You do know there is a photo comp for AUTUMN GLORY don't you. Some perfect candidates there! (Just pointing it out cos I know you miss everything!:arf:)
And also wanted to make sure you weren't the last poster on your thread! :thumbup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to try and get some better pics tomorrow morning for the comp.;)
But knowing me I'll forget about it and enter the wrong week :eek:

Oh bugger, I'm the last post now.:crazy:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Lovely pics, the Labs look beautiful.

Its nice up the wrekin at this time of year, you do see lots of people running up and down it and the last time I was up there a lad went head first over his mountian bike handle bars. The person who phoned for an ambulance had to come to coffee stop place to ask for a post code!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.