Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

At last the bitch has a lay in

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by nic76, May 27, 2010.

1. nic76

nic76 PetForums Member

Rosie has been sending me mad for weeks of getting up at 6am then she decided to get up around 5am. anyway i have decided that ignoring her does not work so i split her food into to meals and she has slept for 2 days till 7am blis. hope it lasts

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:lol: are alarm goes off at 6am everyday to & thats with 2 meals a day & a couple of treats for supper :rolleyes: its ok when OH on day shift but not when on back shift I have to get up then :rolleyes:

3. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

5.30 for me :eek: I would ignore but my wolfie has a deep voice and the neighbours can hear her. She gets very excited when she hears us getting up. The walls are really thick too

4. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

5.15 this morning! If it isn't the cat, it's the "new" dog. He is still getting used to us so I will forgive him, but if it gets any earlier I can't promise :D

5. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

My cat gets in on the act too. I woke up coughing this morning at 4.30 and the cat decided that this was a signal that I was awake enough to get up - he starts to lick my nose eurgghhh!!! :D

6. Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells PetForums Junior

Hi,

Wow you all have a lie in hahahaha Humphrey is up sharp at 4am (has done ever since he was a pup) every morning uhhhhh.:eek:

We feed him toilet him and then it's back to OUR BED!!! Snoring away quite the thing....taking up most of the Bed.

Oh the Joys of Dog ownership hahaha

Jingle Bells xx

7. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Sorry:thumbup:,but Alfie get up between 7.30 and 8 and between 8-9 of a weekend and thats only cos he hears us getting up,God knows what time he'll sleep to if left.I can't imagine getting up at 4 with him,Thats the middle opf the night!lol.He's also freefed,if that makes any difference

8. tiddlypup

tiddlypup PetForums VIP

i work at night and still have to get up at 5/5.30 with the dogs

9. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Ohhh you guys!! Feel sorry for you. Dogs get up when we do and not before. At the weekend my son gets up and lets them out in the garden for us. They dont bark to get us up!

10. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

radley has always been a star. we get up early anyway and we hear nothing till we get up at about 6am. he loves a good footstep coming down the stairs...

11. Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells PetForums Junior

Hi,

How lucky that your pooch is sooooo good ;o)

Yes, it does feel like the middle of the night (no, it is!!!) uhhhh
    Humphrey can't b free fed as he would scoff it all and still demand an extra helping....he's such a Piggy :D

However, Bruce our Pup is free fed and he's an early riser due to his bouncyness but not as early as Humphrey.

Jingle Bells. :thumbup:

12. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Don't wanna brag,but we have just woke him up now:eek:,he went in his crate at about 8.30 last night,he has always been a fab sleeper from the start tho,so definately cannot complain:thumbup:

13. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Henrick goes to bed when I do (usually late) and wont wake up till I do whatever time that is, if the kids are off school and we have a lie in he is fast asleep by the side of the bed till I wake up. I think I'm very lucky and just wanted a brag:lol:.

14. nic76

nic76 PetForums Member

our boys are like this but since we gor rosie she wakes everyone up

15. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

I've been up since 5am again :( I'm so nice, I let hubby stay in bed. I might milk it for all its worth later. :thumbup:

16. nic76

nic76 PetForums Member

think i would need an afternoon nap x

17. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

My lot never wake me up either!! They can get out into the run from the kitchen and arent hugely bothered about breakfast so will just chill out forever.
    11.30 has been the latest Ive gotten up and the dogs didnt even seem to notice!!:D(mind you they werent bred to be up and working!!)

18. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Definitely :thumbup:

I've been writing school reports since 6am - I'll read them through later and they'll probably be total rubbish!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice