Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

At last it's over!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jobeth, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Jobeth

Jobeth PetForums VIP

Thanks for the replies/likes.

#1 Jobeth, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

I remember this, and though you accidently sent an inappropriate picture too...at least it got all sorted.

I have moved out of education, but quite frankly things I have heard parents told by teachers that have been complete fabrication, its either to make the schools look better for doing something spectacular, when in reality that's what they should be doing in the first place...or just denying things, such as your niece has had to put up with, as if to make their lives easier...
    Its like there is no we want all to succeed anymore, or 'enough' can. Then problems arise when teaching isn't good enough, pupils not learning, support not supportive and they wonder why!

So congratulations and hope your niece does well.

Jobeth likes this.
  3. Jobeth

Jobeth PetForums VIP

Thanks - although just to make clear the photo I accidentally sent was only my dog!!

#3 Jobeth, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Lurcherlad and lullabydream like this.
  4. rottiepointerhouse

rottiepointerhouse PetForums VIP

Well done for persevering and getting it sorted. I'm sure they hope most will give up through frustration or boredom with the whole process.

Jobeth and Lurcherlad like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice