Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

At last cameron says something sensible.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, Apr 12, 2011.

1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

BBC News - Royal Wedding: Cameron encourages royal celebrations.
    British people should not hold back from celebrating the Royal Wedding with street parties, despite fears of bureaucracy, David Cameron has said.

"If you want to celebrate with Katherine and William you should go ahead", the prime minister told supporters at a Conservative Party event in Trafford.

2. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

I just posted on another thread...The local councils enforce their laws and decisions...who pays any fines...him?...Yeah right!

3. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, And you think that's sensible?, I despair I really do. wayne.

4. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Sorry i didn't see your post.

Yes i do,he's admited there are too many pen pushers and do gooders.

5. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, and where's Dave going to be when your local council take you to court because you've held a street party without all the required legal documentation?, It won't be any use saying in your defence "Dave said it would be ok". wayne.

6. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

His words were,"they have no right to say no".So it would make an interesting court case if nothing else.:D

7. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i want a party....bit late to sort one now lol plus i live down a road with mostly elderly people. not sure how many cups of tea with scones, jam and clotted cream i can eat lol

8. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

If a magistrate will nick a motorist because he crossed the line at lights to let an emergency vehicle through..."BECAUSE HE BROKE THE LAW"...They'll do the same for something else...all they're interested in is what's written on statute.
    Magistrates just follow what the Clerk of the Court tells them is the written word.

9. does that mean we ARE going to be able to fly the Brishish flag then Janice?:D

10. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

If i wanted to fly the British flag i would do so without question.I am British through and through and i believe i have that right.:thumbsup:

11. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Im still getting over the queens jubilee in 1977 !!!!! LOL we had a street party and it was fancy dress and my mum made me wear a hula girl outfit! I was mortified!!!:eek::D:D:D even though I was only three pmsl - I say go for it if you want one!:D

12. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Did you get a silver jubilee coin? I found mine the other day in an old purse.:D

13. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Yes Jan!! me and my sister did - Ive still got mine somewhere I think - may even be with my mum cos I remember she ended up keeping them somewhere for us :) happy days :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice