Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Assistance required for newby numpty?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by braemarblue, Apr 24, 2011.

1. braemarblue

braemarblue PetForums Member

Hi, on nightshift and working hard:rolleyes:: browsing the net/ pet forum, as you do, and was looking at pet photos. could anyone tell me how to create a new photo folder for type of dog? i just went on to see if any photos of my type of dog (kerry blue terrier) but alas none. is it the moderator that creates the title?? apologies as a bit clueless to this and took me 2 days to create an avatar:rolleyes:::rolleyes:: if i can get folder started i will try to put a photo in just to add to dog list. might take me a week like! thanks

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

do you mean you want to start a new alboum on your profile if so go to show all albums then scroll to the bottem an click add album

#2 katie200, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  3. braemarblue

Hi, thanks for reply. i have finally managed to create an album for profile after much head scratching and picture sizing:001_smile:: but i meant actually in the pet photos section at the top of the main page and then into dogs. there is a list comes up of different breeds with some great photos supplied by owners. was just browsing really to see some of my breed but since there are none there yet i thought i would do my bit for kerry power. cheers

#3 braemarblue, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

hahaha its all good :D:D:D glad you got it sorted

5. braemarblue

Well half sorted as album all ok but still cant get title for dog section but i will persevere and maybe a kind moderator will bail me out when the uk comes to life again. cheers anyway katie:smile:

6. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

im sure the mod will help you and your welcome:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice