UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any questions you would like to ask a man? Well here`s your opportunity! Ask away and let the men on here make your day! Who wants to be first? :D

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
So Im with the wife, with 3 dogs, and as we pass the church (walkies) the clock strikes

BONG........BONG

Wife says to me "is it 2 o'clock?

i said BONG BONG BONG would be 3pm, and BONG was 1pm....

THEN she accused me of sarcasm!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I have a question. OH isn't here today, and he always does the washing. How do I get the clothes smelling blossomy fresh and crease-free like he does?

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
1. Why do men watch endless repeats of Top Gear on Dave :confused:

2.Why can they spend 4 hours cleaning a car but not 2 seconds to wipe up toast crumbs
1. Cos even a repeat is better than talking to the wife

2. Cos even cleaning the car is better than talking to the wife

besides, he spends more time inside the car than the kitchen

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So Im with the wife, with 3 dogs, and as we pass the church (walkies) the clock strikes

BONG........BONG

Wife says to me "is it 2 o'clock?

i said BONG BONG BONG would be 3pm, and BONG was 1pm....

THEN she accused me of sarcasm!
Just rolll with it dude, so long as she`s cooking, cleaning etc, you can put up with limited understanding! ;)

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a question. OH isn't here today, and he always does the washing. How do I get the clothes smelling blossomy fresh and crease-free like he does?
This is going to take practice and I suggest you take over the washing and ironing in future. Your man is probably too busy at work to do domestic stuff too!! PS try Febreeze!

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
This is going to take practice and I suggest you take over the washing and ironing in future. Your man is probably too busy at work to do domestic stuff too!! PS try Febreeze!
No, I think it's just something he was born good at, apparently that happens a lot with men. I couldn't possibly do it better than he can. He works at home, so he's got plenty of time to keep the place nice for me and get my dinner on the table.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.