Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Asda dry and wet kitten food?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by balthamos, Aug 13, 2009.

1. balthamos

balthamos PetForums Junior

I live in a odd area, no real pet shops, no real shops at all! the closest main shop is a hike up to asda and its a small one! I was just wondering what you would all say about the asdas "Tiger" Dry and wet kitten range of food? I have 3 kittens ( 2 7 weeks and one 8 months ) Who still love there food. What would you recommened with this food?

2. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

not really the best food, can you not order food online?

3. balthamos

balthamos PetForums Junior

I can, its just I dont know what sites to use.

4. saxa21

saxa21 PetForums Member

I would highly recomened Pet Food Supplies & Accessories at Pet Supermarket which is cheaper than Pet Supplies, Pet Food, and Pet Products on Sale Now at zooplus.co.uk Very fast and reliable delivery and you can ask for the refund if you bought too much etc.
    HOWEVER I found zooplus.co.uk much more expensive i.e. royal caning babycat food is £1 more expensive per packed, as I bought 8 that would make £8. Just have a look and compare.

5. pet supermarket
    pet planet
    zoo plus are all good sites

HOWEVER in the interim.... asda sell feline fayre (wet food) - which is between 60-80% pure meat/fish its not a bad price either and would be better than their tiger brand.

They do also do asda select which is also 60% meat - another alternative.

I know your kitten is a baby, but a good quality wet food is much better than a low quality kitten food.

I feed all my kittens on a raw diet, so there is no distinction between kitten and adult foods here :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice