UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My, these kittens are getting big and bad! They're growing so fast now. Here they are at 8 weeks as captured by the lovely GT and Mr Tramp on their visit to see them all. Sorry if any of them look scraggy, but mummy loves them very much and will insist on washing them until they all look like drowned rats!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Just soooooooooo adorable :001_wub:

Little Apache looks so cute, amazing after everything she went through. And then theres little Stripe :001_wub: what can I say, GORGEOUS!!!!!

The others are just as cute, but my 2 tortie girls have stolen my heart :001_wub:

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all! Jenny, you're welcome to the two torties. In fact, I'll pay you to take them! This said only as Stripe is sitting on my left foot with both paws wrapped around my leg while she teethes on my ankle, and Apache is climbing my other leg and making sure all claws have good grips so that she can pull herself up well.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Dont even joke about it, or I will be there in a flash!!! :D

I am having to type one handed as Uncle Manny has decided he wants a cuddle and is currently draped under my chin and over my arm!! :)

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:001_wub:
I love the red boy!
Who did GT decide to take after all? I know it was blue cream and was it cream as well?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I love the look on Stripe and Apaches faces, Stripe looks so sad, Apache looks so grumpy :D:D:D

All gorgeous though. Unfortunately the numbers haven't come up on the lottery so I can't have any. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.