Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Art help needed please.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by debijw, Sep 1, 2013.

1. debijw

debijw PetForums VIP

I have recently started drawing again, starting with an eye.

[​IMG]

I just wanted to see if I could do it. It's 33 years since I left school and I hadn't picked up a pencil and drawn anything in about 27/8 years. I was really pleased with it so I decided to do a portrait of my grandson and one of my Great nieces

My OH likes them but said they are a bit pale, I have graphite pencils and blending tools which I used for the first time ever (never heard of them before, a blending tool when I was at school was a finger) and I really enjoyed doing both the drawings. I have been looking at graphite powder for skin tones. I have watched some videos on youtube but after a while it gets mind boggling and confusing so, I wondered if any of the artists on here have used it, do you recommend it and is it easy to use?
    Any constructive criticism would be gratefully received.

#1 debijw, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    katie200 likes this.
  2. Valanita

Valanita PetForums VIP

Wow! Those are amazing. You are very talented. No criticism at all, they are excellent.

3. debijw

debijw PetForums VIP

Thank you. :)

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

whoa amazing Hun.... you are talented at drawing!!! :001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice