Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

arrrrggghhh my external filter has leaked over the floor

Discussion in 'Fish Keeping Chat' started by PetloverJo, Jan 30, 2012.

1. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

Well it looks like the catches are finally knackered on my Fluval 205 External anybody know of a good filter to replace it with.

Don't worry fish will be ok for now as I run an internal filter along with it. so water is still been filtered.

I'm new to the aquatic forum but been around the cat and dog forum since November.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, was looking at getting the 206 but not sure if it's any good.

2. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

The tank it filters is a Fluval Osaka 155l Tropical, planted. Anybody???

3. magpie

magpie PetForums VIP

Well, I've only ever had the one external filter, which is a Tetratec Ex1200 for my goldfish tank. It is a great filter though, works really well, very quiet and I've had no problems with it at all. It also copes very well with the amount of mess my goldies make! :p No idea how it compares to the fluval ones though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice