UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why am I still having to calm down stressed out dogs whilst fireworks are going off outside?!!:mad:
Its been almost every night since the week before bonfire night and it seems never ending.:( I hope they blow their arms off with their stupid fireworks!!

·
Premium Member
33,934 Posts
Why am I still having to calm down stressed out dogs whilst fireworks are going off outside?!!:mad:
Its been almost every night since the week before bonfire night and it seems never ending.:( I hope they blow their arms off with their stupid fireworks!!

So do I,

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
It really winds me up when people are letting fireworks off every night, i does get too much. My Mitzie used to be really scared of them and cry all night, but shes alot better now she has her thundershirt.
Have you thaught of getting something like this for your doggies? It doesnt work the same for every dog but is worth a try with a bit of training. :)

·
Registered
23,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankfully my lot arent that bad. They get unsettled and barky with fireworks but not as bad as some dogs on here.:(
Besides I dont need thundershirts, when they are afriad they come to sit on my lap for huggles....Im like a human thundershirt!!LOL:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.