Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Arrrggghh!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by *WillsTillsBills*, Jul 13, 2009.

1. *WillsTillsBills*

*WillsTillsBills* PetForums Senior

Hi everyone!!

I just needed to vent some anger,

Yesturday I was walking Wilbury (One of our 1 year old pups), we got to the top of the road and from behind a dog who lives two doors up from us, grabbed hold of Wilburys leg and started attacking him, biting him all over, Wilbury was so shocked he just kept trying to get behind me... I went to grab the other dog by the collar and the owner ran out and said 'don't' then grabbed the dog and said 'no' to the dog and walked off, no sorry, no nothing. I'm just so angry because he just lets the dog walk around out the front of the house without a lead all the time, and hes done this before to our older bullie who is 10 this year, but luckily it was OH there and he put himself in between them, and their son ran out and started cuddling the dog, as if our dog had attacked!! This makes me sooooooooooooo angry!! I'm going to go and talk to them when I've calmed down, and ask if they can keep him on a lead from now on!! Its just so frustrating.

(Wilbury and Billy are fine! but poor Wilbury keeps looking behind him when we walk down our road now!! I know he'll forget just arrrrgh!)

Sorry for having a moan, and thankyou for listening :eek:)

Hannah x

2. rona

rona Guest

I don't know how you've stayed so calm!!!!

3. *WillsTillsBills*

*WillsTillsBills* PetForums Senior

I know...well I'm reeeealllly angry, but I think if I go round shouting the odds, then he'll just ignor me, if it ever happend again I would report him without a second thought.. I think at the time I was just so shocked. My OH is fuuuming! This guy who owns the dog, is abit of a pleb though, so I won't be going round there on my own!

4. shellz2

shellz2 PetForums Newbie

awe poor thing... i just joined here trying to find home for my sons dog...i have a staff and she like my kid even my lads say she more to me than them..ha ha think i wouldve freaked if i was you...not god with dog that attack mine..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice