Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Arranging trips away!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Staysee, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

Im currently arranging 3! XD

One is a night in Bath as im going to see a play a primeval cast member is in, so i need a hotel for it near to the theatre royal, not having much luck yet

Next is a weekend in london right after bath, literally, i go to london the day after the play and at the mo its just 4 girls cos recently about 5 girls pulled out cos they forgot they had other plans [we've had it planned since november] and now i've taken it upon myself to find a decent hotel for us, near to a park and somewhere to buy food as we wanna have a picnic [weather permitting] and on a budget of like £50 a night each.....actually not bad if two sharing its £100 a night, its just finding the right one in the right location!

Also start of July im hoping to go see mcfly in north wales, but its some music festival so all the closest B&B's/Hotels are fully booked and im camping for a couple nights so would prefer a 'within walking distance' hotel for night time toilet trips, but theres none that i can find

I tell ya its driving me insane XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice