Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

arghhhh

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by canuckjill, May 2, 2011.

1. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

Our first show in 2 weeks and Callum decides to blow his coat, darn weather goes from minus 13 to plus 17 in a week so decides his coat can be packed for the season....I sure hope everyone elses around here blows their coat too......

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

blimming typical!!!!
    fingers crossed others have too :smile:

3. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

errrrr nope Dexter has never dropped his coat . looses a bit and it grows oops sorry xx. i'd take Callum all the same x

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I would take him anyway for the experience. I would imagine with such drastic temperature changes other people will be in the same position as you with dogs throwing there coats.

Oh the beauty of showing a none coated breed thats one thing I don't have to worry about:D:D:D:D

5. canuckjill

canuckjill PetForums VIP

I'm still taking him for the experience, seems alot of dogs are blowing their coat's. Oh well what will be will be

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice