Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Argh!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Beagle Mafia, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

To say I have had the week from hell is an understatement. I found myself saying things can only get better the other day but they got worse. Its nothing major but all the small little things add up and cause major stress.

1. I lost my job was made redundant applying for job after job but not hearing a thing back from any of the applications. I have filed a grieveance with my old employer so have a meeting for that soon which is really upsetting me.

2. last week our internet broke went 2 days without it but then Buster got poorly so I decided that I needed to buy mobile internet to see me through until Virgin can fix it (was supposed to be 12:30pm today) you see being obsessed with this place and desperate for advice on Buster it was required.

3. Hubbys car broke down so with a poorly pup and no car we have struggled a lot. We got a hire car the other day just to take Buster vets when required. Its going to cost over £900 to be fixed and so its going to be a while.

4. My virgin TV has just broken

so many other things have gone wrong and whilst it may seem trivial to many I have just had enough and this place is keeping me sane at the minute with Buster being so poorly - some of the tips people have given have really helped me get through today with him

Thanks guys
    xx

2. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

Supersized (((((((HUG4YOU))))))

3. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

So sorry you are going thru it at mo!! we are all here with a shoulder to lean on when you need us ;):D - just remember when things are rock bottom there is only one way to go - Up!!:):)xxxxx

4. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Thanks guys this place has been great - I suppose it doesn't help that my mum and dad are away on holiday and when we need them most they are not around. No sleep last night - hubby at work and sitting with Buster again today he's coughing non stop and I hate that I can't stop it - I have agreed to sit up with him again tonight as hubby goes to work at 5:30am and is usually back at about 6pm so its not fair that he has to be up with him.

I have decided I don't want kids LOL

5. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Aww im sorry for all you have been through!! Im glad buster is better, and things can only get better from here! :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO

6. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

I am very sorry to hear you have had such a rough week, I hope the week to come is better and I really hope Buster get's better soon.

7. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

massive hugs hun, sometimes it feels like the world is out to get you doesnt it??

the last 3 months has been like that for us :(

Hope it starts to look up for you.xx

8. ClaireLily

ClaireLily PetForums Senior

I feel your pain! I found out two weeks ago my job was at risk from redudancy, last week I found out it wasn't just at risk but I am def out as form early August, I'm a scientist and there just isn't much to apply for. Two days later my car breaks and my eldest cat has to have a biopsy on her paw, least we have insurance! The final straw is OH having to pull out of his degree course to get a job, I'm gutted for him and feel so responsible. Its a bloomin nightmare out there job wise at the mo.

Good vibes and big hugs to all affected by the evil credit crunch, heres hoping all us good people get the good karma due to us and we find our feet sooner rather than later.
    hugs xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice