Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Argh!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by plumo72, Nov 13, 2007.

1. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

We have got a 12 week old Boxer puppy. She's been great and has only had a few accidents in the house which i've been made up about. But today she must have peed in the house about 6 times. I put her outside about once an hour and she just starts destroying my garden and doesn't have a wee. I hope she's just having an off day :mad:

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

12 weeks is still very young, keep putting her, out, take her to the same area, and when she does wee or poo give her lots of praise, and really make a fuss, so she starts to realise that when she goes out and does something she is rewarded,if its raining or cold sometimes you have a job getting them to go outside,

3. jan-c

jan-c Guest

She could have a water infection, young pups are prone to them. If she continues with this get her checked at the vets.

4. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

Thanks for the advise! I know it takes time just today seems to be going all wrong :)

5. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

She seems to be ok today had no accidents. Don't think she was peeing outside because it was raining the little bugger :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice