UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have got a 12 week old Boxer puppy. She's been great and has only had a few accidents in the house which i've been made up about. But today she must have peed in the house about 6 times. I put her outside about once an hour and she just starts destroying my garden and doesn't have a wee. I hope she's just having an off day :mad:

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
12 weeks is still very young, keep putting her, out, take her to the same area, and when she does wee or poo give her lots of praise, and really make a fuss, so she starts to realise that when she goes out and does something she is rewarded,if its raining or cold sometimes you have a job getting them to go outside,

G

·
She could have a water infection, young pups are prone to them. If she continues with this get her checked at the vets.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She seems to be ok today had no accidents. Don't think she was peeing outside because it was raining the little bugger :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.