UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is getting ridiculous now. The girl I share a wall with who's in the flat next door keeps pumping music through my wall. I've complained 5 times and they're still going. How am I supposed to study when they're blasting their sh!te through the effing wall?!?!?!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think my uni has wised up to the fact 1st/2nd years should not be mixed with final years. In my halls everyone on my floor is either in their final year or doing a masters. To be honest I think all uni's should do this keep the first years together so they can tire each other out :D

·
Banned
353 Posts
You're a student in halls, I presume?

Phone security. Keep phoning them until they come out and shut her up. Or, and this is my preferred method, go around and bring hell to her and her flatmates until she's so cowed that she may even have some kind of hemorrhage because she's too scared to even sneeze.

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think my uni has wised up to the fact 1st/2nd years should not be mixed with final years. In my halls everyone on my floor is either in their final year or doing a masters. To be honest I think all uni's should do this keep the first years together so they can tire each other out :D
Well that's what I asked for when I applied, I even rang them up to make sure they got the point that I don't want to be near first years or second years. When I got my place, I rang up again to ask if there were any first or second years in or around my flat and I was told no. Low and behold when I got to uni, there was a first year in my flat. Luckily she's pretty quiet. Next door on the other hand... :incazzato: :incazzato:

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're a student in halls, I presume?

Phone security. Keep phoning them until they come out and shut her up. Or, and this is my preferred method, go around and bring hell to her and her flatmates until she's so cowed that she may even have some kind of hemorrhage because she's too scared to even sneeze.
I am in halls.

I've phoned security, I've phoned the Residential Assistants, I've emailed the halls supervisor, I've done everything. The people in charge have now been out to see her 4 times and she still won't stop. I'm not gonna open a can of wup a$$ on her or her flatmates cus that would then put me in the wrong. So I'm just gonna keep making formal complaints until she pulls herself together. I just have to stay patient in the meantime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.