Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

argh kitten just scared the life out of me!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by lillylove, May 17, 2010.

1. lillylove

lillylove PetForums Member

We were cuddling in bed, in the dark but with the door open, she is having a lovely purry cuddle. Suddenly, she turns to look away, gets up and raises her heckles at 'something' over in the corner, tail like a bottle brush. I sit up, she doesn't even notice me. Sits there for about 5 mins, dunno what we are staring at :confused1: while she is half on the bed looking terrified, frozen. It was not a 'I am going to pounce on a spider' moment

I turned the light on and took her over there, there is nothing and she has forgotten all about it ! ooooh creepy :eek:

I can't have a ghosty, my flat is only about 3 years old! :lol:

2. Amin

Amin PetForums VIP

Think She was having a bad dream. Our Indie makes funny noises in his sleep.

3. Ally-Kats

Ally-Kats PetForums VIP

My Scamp will sit at the bottom of the stairs staring up(always at night) and won't go up unless you turn the light on or go up with him,although this is not every night as he will go up on his own as well. Now I know the previous lady had a cat and we do wonder if he senses something we can't see.Although this all started after he lost his eye,so we think it's more a comfort thing and he just needs reassurance.Guess we will never know for sure:D

4. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

I sometimes wonder what they see.

Bagpuss sometimes just sits in front of one particular wall and howls really soulfully. Other times he tries to climb up the wall, talking all the time.

Who knows!

5. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

Billy gets scared and runs away from things that are not there - very creepy!!

the worst thing though is when both cats suddenly turn to look at something that you cant see!!

6. alisondalziel

alisondalziel PetForums VIP

Someone said that cats can see spirits, who knows!!

Mine do weird things like that often too!!

If only they could talk LOL :lol:

7. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

I doubt they would ever shut up! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice