UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The OH found my mobile cable and I am now able to upload photos off my phone! :eek: And look what I found!

Winter Wonderland in Swansea! I actually WENT on that! The ride operators kept spinning us whenever we went past and on the last time round we actually kept spinning ourselves until we got to the top. Promptly regretted it though, 100ft in the air and swinging wildly!! :yikes:

Candy giving me 'the eyes' :eek:ut:

My sexy OH. I love this pic even though it's blurry :001_tt2:

My boy Lucius performing ballet in his sleep :rolleyes:

Tubby Tabby (Tabitha) trying to kill Bartholomew bear. Don't worry, they always kiss and make up in the end :D

Sheba in her spot :thumbup:

Snow! This was taken the day we got Sky :D

Snowmen ? :eek:ut:

It was hard work walking up that bridge I tell you!

Puppy pic! This is the day after we got Sky. I was working the morning shift (6am-12pm) and raced home for CUDDLES!!!

"WTF is this....?"

Sexy Bandit!

Hahah! This pic always cracks me up. It's Tabitha and I'm scratching her bum which she LOVES!

Sky's first night sleeping in the kitchen - of course she has to kill her hippo

And then she gives him cuddles :D

One of my bouquets for Valentines Day (I had 3 in total)

My Valentines teddy :D

I doubt Sky would fit on his shoulders now!

Poppy's favourite spot!

My mother being all "OMG WTF OH HAI"

Sleepy time!

GRR! I am a natural born killer!

My second Valentines bouquet - I love big daisies!

If you're going to watch me pee dog I will take a photo of you. She adores her rabbit, so much so that she throws a tantrum if you take it off her :eek:ut:

Spot the dog!

*sniff sniff* HELLO

"What are you talking about woman? I am EVIL and I will KEEL YOU"

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Awesome pictures, that winter wonderland was gooood! I enjoyed the feris wheel, and in the middle the like wheel, when we spin ourselves around... Though i was going to be sick! Lol i see no pictures of you there? Where you hiding?;)

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome pictures, that winter wonderland was gooood! I enjoyed the feris wheel, and in the middle the like wheel, when we spin ourselves around... Though i was going to be sick! Lol i see no pictures of you there? Where you hiding?;)
I'm the photographer not the photographed :001_tt2: ;)

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol, and your a bluddy good one at that! :D The pics of Sky are soooo cute! :D
Aw thank you, I do love photography though it's hard to do anything with a camera phone :p

She's too gorgeous not to photograph :D Documenting her growth is amazing and you need to do it when you get your pup!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Aw thank you, I do love photography though it's hard to do anything with a camera phone :p

She's too gorgeous not to photograph :D Documenting her growth is amazing and you need to do it when you get your pup!
Lol, Agreed, she is stunning! :D How do you document Sky's Growth?

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh right, because im moving there in the summer! :D And that beach is where the dog can run around in the sand, and the water! :D Its a really nice beach! If the weather ever gets better! :rolleyes:
Haha! When you get your pup if you're allowed (obviously bring your parents) we should meet up on Aberavon beach! The dogs will love it!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Haha! When you get your pup if you're allowed (obviously bring your parents) we should meet up on Aberavon beach! The dogs will love it!
Yer, that would be great! :D And any other Welsh members that wanna come along! :D It would be great fun, and time for us to socialize! :D And the dogs of course.... :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.