UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working at the shelter today and would like to introduce you all to Claude. He's 9 weeks old and a total sweetheart. After falling asleep on my shoulder, he decided to climb into my hood for a snuggle:

:001_wub:

Had to share him with you all, as the little dude really made me smile :)

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He really is a lovely little chap- so friendly, affectionate and a purring machine!! I know I shouldn't have favourites but he's the cutest kitten we've had in yet (don't tell the others!! :blushing:).

He'll find a home very quickly and make someone very lucky :001_wub:

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
He really is a lovely little chap- so friendly, affectionate and a purring machine!! I know I shouldn't have favourites but he's the cutest kitten we've had in yet (don't tell the others!! :blushing:).

How about getting a friend for Spooky......?? ;)

·
Registered
8,587 Posts

uh oh last time we heard that from you.. well you know what happened :D

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about getting a friend for Spooky......?? ;)
Oh, don't! I was sat last night, thinking about how I could have Spooks on my knee, and Claude perched on my shoulders. And how cute they'd look together. And how handsome Claude is. And how he really warmed to me. And how he needs a home...

:eek:

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Oh, don't! I was sat last night, thinking about how I could have Spooks on my knee, and Claude perched on my shoulders. And how cute they'd look together. And how handsome Claude is. And how he really warmed to me. And how he needs a home...

:eek:
Well then, why not? :D

I'm sure Spooks would enjoy a playmate, as he is an only cat right now. Many cats like to have at least one other they can bond with... ;)

Spooks could teach him how to grow into a big man kitty!! :)

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well then, why not? :D

I'm sure Spooks would enjoy a playmate, as he is an only cat right now. Many cats like to have at least one other they can bond with... ;)
I know, I would really love to, but there's no way my Mum would agree :001_unsure: Plus, the palaver we went through to get Spooks as an indoor cat, I don't know if they'll allow it again (though I am formulating some rule changes to propose to the manager).

Argh! Why do I work at a rescue centre?! :eek: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.