Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Arden Grange

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Spaniel mad, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

Well i brought some Arden Grange for the big dogs and im pleasae to say they love it.

In fact they cleared their bowls and then looked at me as if to ask for more lol :001_tt2:

2. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

Iv changed Pip onto Arden Grange dry, as she was on JWB. She loves the dry, and now picks it off first from her mix of wet and dry.

Certainly a worthy change!

Plus mine was free, as I got 6 sample bags from Arden themselves, which will last Pip a good while! Theyre customer service was great, very helpful and prompt.

3. Spaniel mad

I emailed the arden people the other day for some advice.

The people in the pet shop i just found said that Arden Grange puppy is really rich and might not be any good for my pups so they recommended burns which the pups hate.

I also asked about Storm as she is hopefully 3 weeks pregnant and they recommended Arden Grange Prestige for her.

Im glad i tried them on the arden. They were on wagg before and had no problems with it except for the past week they have not touched it at all. i think they are bored with it now lol

4. mr.stitches

I think thats what was up with Pip, i guess they must get fed up with the same food all the time!

Im sure if you contacted Arden they would advise you about any concerns you have. Sent me out a whole load of info on all there food too which was great.

5. Spaniel mad

Yeah they emailed me fact sheets on feeding storm through pregnancy and also weaning the pups onto their food aswell

Im glad i came on this site and people mentioned arden grange as i had never heard of it before which also led me to the new pet shop that we didnt know existed and they also recommended the Nature diet which the pups love

6. mr.stitches

I would suggest this site to anyone with animals - or without - as its a great source of information and support.

There are so many things that you read on here, that you can relate too, or put in a work of advice. Great forum :D

Spaniel mad likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice