Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Arden Grange Samples

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by mr.stitches, Jul 19, 2009.

1. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

Hi All

I put a post on here the other week about dry food, and had emailed Arden for information. Well this week they sent me 6 trial size bags of dry, two of each flavour - im very impressed! A well presented booklet accompanied them too.

So I hope Pip likes the food! But yes, im very impressed with their customer service.

2. staceydawlz

staceydawlz PetForums VIP

how do you go about getting free samples? i would love to try y pup on that been looking for a diffrent dog food for ages now! xx

3. nellie_dean

nellie_dean PetForums Member

Free samples are fine, I use them as free treats (!) but don;t expect to learn anything about whether your dog will eat a 15kg bag based upon a 50g sample, it just doesn't work that way - most dogs will try something new if it's presented as a 'Here, what do you think of this?'
    At the end of the day, most dog foods within a particular sector (premium, economy etc) are made with the same ingredients - in fact many, like Burns and Arden Grange and many pet shop 'own brands' are made on the same production line, so I guess they're going to taste similar.
    Look upon sample packs as a cheap way of giving your dog a treat, and if you want to try a new food buy a 2kg bag at least - that way you'll have more idea if it's going to work long term.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice