Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Archie (boo b00)

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by biggibear, Nov 12, 2008.

1. biggibear

biggibear PetForums Newbie

Hi all i'm new to the forum.

I would like to tell you all about a white haired blue eye cat called archie. (archie wasn't deaf).

I adopted Archie from the RSPCA in Birmingham 12 years ago. He had been thrown out of a flat window. RSPCA took him in and rehomed him this is where i come in. I fell in love straight away his pool blue eyes looked up at me and i knew he was the one for me. He was amazing even when my children came along and my lap wasnt always free he never complained , never scratched bit just lay by my feet instead. He became my childrens friends as they grew up. Sadly last wednesday after a very short illness Archie had to be put to sleep as his liver was failing. Nothing i could do between sobs i could here myself saying fix him fix him. He never fought or struggled but just slipped away. He wasnt just my pet he was my friend and companion and i will miss him greatly he was awesome. Thanks for a wonderful 12 years Archie boo

2. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

sorry to hear about your loss - RIP Archiexxxxxx:(

3. biggibear

Thanks its very nice of you :)

4. FluffyCoonz

FluffyCoonz Guest

So sorry to hear your sad news - he sounds like he was a lovely cat.

RIP

Lou
    X

5. PoppyLily

PoppyLily PetForums Member

RIP litte Archie Boo xx

6. biggibear

Thank you everybody. Archie was 17 years old so he lived a very full active life, and i have some lovely memories of him. My husband has just got me a BSH ex stud, and he is beautiful, i think he is settling in ok, still a tiny bit jumpy but i think he trusts me as he comes when i call him. The children make him a little edgy but understandable as he was in a home with no cats. The only thing is he hissed and tryed to scratch my husband after he was petting him. I told my husband if you had just moved away from everything you knew and had had your bits cut off only a few days ago, that would make him grumpy.lol. Archie could never be replaced , and i only lost him a week ago today, but Biggi is already loved my myself and the children , and i hope i get another 12 or so years of memories with him.

7. gillieworm

gillieworm PetForums VIP

So sorry to hear about Archie :( It sounds like he had a wonderful life with you and your family :)

May Biggi bring you as many years of happiness as Archie did :)

8. Sweepsmamma

Sweepsmamma PetForums Member

Awwwwww love i am so so sorry to hear your very sad news. I too went through the same ordeal 3wks ago, our Tinka would have been 20yrs old in December.

Thinking of you, condolences to you and your family!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{ Archie Boo }}}}}}}}}} run free at rainbow bridge sweetheart, hope our Tinks as found you and shown you around xx

9. ColeosMummy

ColeosMummy PetForums VIP

sorry about ur loss RIP archie x

10. biggibear

Its nice to see so many people care. Archie was part of my family and i hope he is running around with Tinka and my staffie tyson who i lost 8 years ago.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments:D

Attached Files:

11. sylneo

sylneo PetForums Senior

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure Archie had a wonderful life and was loved by you and your family. My thoughts are with you.
    RIP Archie xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice