Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Apprenticeships and Animal Courses?

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by RougeAlma, Oct 5, 2017.

1. RougeAlma

RougeAlma PetForums Newbie

Hi, I am on my final year of sixth-form and I'm hoping to find either an Apprenticeship or a course online, maybe even go to a collage and do an animal studies course there.

I have a passion for animals so my ideal path after school is finding an Apprenticeship, but I've found that it's very hard to find one around Tilehurst.
    Unfortunately I am unable to drive yet (I hope to fix that after exams) also I do not want a job as a vet.
    There are opportunities for dog grooming but I am unsure of that as I'm partly afraid of dogs.

I was hoping for help with any Apprenticeships around the area or any recommend animal courses I could do.
    (I'm doing the A Levels; History, Sociology and English Linguistics)

On the other hand I am looking for a job (volunteer or paid), I have applied to Pets At Home and Pets Corner several times and I haven't found any volunteer work within a ~30mile radius.

Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice