Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Appreciation

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mum2Heidi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Have been thinking about it lots and the other thank you thread spurred me on.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my woe's and offer help, also for sharing my excitement when things go well.

Since I have joined, you have helped me through her first season, spaying, finding the right food, training issues, tummy upsets and many more.

When I first got Heidi a year ago last May I was a mess, had lost my horse, hadnt had a pup in donkey's years and totally lacked confidence in what I was doing. I muddled through until Feb when I joined and it has been onwards and upwards ever since.

This is my first port of call and help is instant. Amongst your suggestions I'm able to find one that works or points a finger in the right direction.

So thanks again, I really appreciate it :thumbup:

2. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

H there i only joined in may every1 is so nice even when i had my breast surgery (lump removed ) every1 gave such nice comments and get well wishes glad i joined :D

3. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

I know what you mean. I feel the same. It's lovely that so many people take the time to offer advice and support.

Thanks all, Great Place :thumbup:

Big licks from Harvey too :)

4. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

i always found it here to be a wealth of information and such a learning tool. Theres so much to learn about our pets and we will be constantly learning no matter how long we have them. As not all pets have the same probs, medical conditions, births, allergys,tummy troubles ect. I love this forum and yes as always are very grateful for any advice or corrections that need to be learnt from. As noone prefect and we can only do our best with what we know about our pets.Thakyou its very kind of you to thank us all. x

5. Olly's Mum

Olly's Mum PetForums Member

Yep, id like to say thanks too!! Ive had a nightmare with mine recently and its nice to be able to talk to people with similar doggie problems, injuries etc.

6. PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth

PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth PetForums Member

"Here, Here" yup completely agree. Only joined a couple of months ago but love it here :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice