Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

APPEAL: Could YOU help by holding a fundraiser?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by VampiricLust, May 24, 2010.

1. VampiricLust

VampiricLust PetForums Senior

We are struggling to raise funds at the moment, due to having no rescues ready for rehoming, so no adoption donations to put towards the bill.

We have a doe with 4 two week old babies that are being hand-reared, and another doe due any day in foster care, so this will cost us a great deal more when they are of vaccinating and neutering age.

So we are putting up an appeal asking for help.

Could you help us by doing a fundraiser in the work or schoolplace this summer. How about a sponsored silence? Non uniform day? A cake stall at lunchtime? A bootsale or Pub quiz?

Every penny helps, and you will be given a personal mention on our website to show our gratitude.

Thank you for reading.

2. VampiricLust

Bumping this up.

The final doe of the neglect case had her babies today, and had 11 :eek:

So every penny counts!!

3. VampiricLust

Bumping this.

Our vet bill stands at £952.57

Where we are officially closed and have only one rabbit currently looking for a home, we are getting no homing donations so are relying on fundraisers.

We have 2 feeding does, four 4 week olds, five 6 week olds, ten 1.5 week olds and two 2 week olds who once they are old enoug, will need to be vaccinated and neutered.

I think when this time comes, I will cry.

And I have just had 1male, 1 female and their two 8 week old babies brought to me.

Feeling at an all time low.
    If the bill doesn't start to get paid, there has been talks of debtcollectors.

4. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Where are you based? i have some rabbit food going spare? :eek: If that helps in anyway? x

5. VampiricLust

We are in Dagenham, Essex :)

Someone on another forum recently did a cake sale with her mum on the end of their driveway after leafletting the neighbouring roads informing them and managed to raise a fantastic £93 for us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice