Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyones dog on Previcox?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Kinjilabs, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

I have a nearly full pack that is no longer needed its the 227 size for large dogs, if anyone needs them you can have them as long as your dog is prescribed them from your vet, just PM me and I will send them to you.

2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Maybe you could try your local rescue, not sure if they can accept P.O.M drugs but if they can ime sure would be very gratefull. Just out of curiosity (or nosey) what are the drugs for?

3. gesic

gesic PetForums VIP

its an anti inflammatory drug.
    usually prescribed when all other drugs fail or dog does not cope with the others.
    Kinjilabs, hoping ur dog is ok and this post does not mean u have lost one :(

4. haeveymolly

Hope you dogs ok too

5. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

No we havent lost her.. shes been on them for 2yrs now with no ill effects but shes so lame with her arthritis that she has now been put on steroids, previcox is brilliant for a long while but shes 14 now so we decided to go down the "other route", just posted because they are so expensive I didnt want to throw them away! they are still available if anyone has their dog on them, will try the rescues too.

6. haeveymolly

Oh poor love, have you tried the bioflow collars, a friend of mines 13yr old gsd was very lame with arthritic hips and i was amazed with the results.

7. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Yes she wears a bioflow collar as well, even have the bioflow coat! the collar does help tho

8. mtalfie

mtalfie PetForums Newbie

Hi
    Is the offer of Previcox still available, please My dog desperately needs them and I am struggling with my 4 aging dogs needs so everything helps

9. manofdogs

manofdogs PetForums Newbie

probably gone by now, but if they're still available I'll take them! 11 year old Lab with total hip dysplasia. new prescription available

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice