UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't do anything crazily complicated but if anyone wants one like mine I have some time to spare over the next week :)

Please answer these :)

Do you want pet names on it?
What colours for the names?
Do you want boxes behind the names, colours?
Do you want white borders, no borders or polaroid borders?
What sort of background colours?
Any additional writing? Colours?

Then pop up the pets pictures with their names (if you want them put on) and I will see how many I can get through in the next week, first come first served :D

Louiseandfriends, MrRustyRead, ILoveBSH's and Gem88 have my signatures aswell - plus a few others if you want to see some ideas of what I can do :p

*Heidi*

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oooooh I'd love one. I will message soon with all the specs etc if that's ok. How many pics can I have?! xx
As many as you want, they will just be smaller the more you have :)

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Hi here goes - hope I get it all right lol

Do you want pet names on it? Emi (torti), Ginge (ginger and white), Toby (JRT), Maisy (guinea pig)

What colours for the names? Don't mind really - love orange and greens in particular but don't mind any colours - whatever suits

Do you want boxes behind the names, colours? No thank you unless you think it will look better

Do you want white borders, no borders or polaroid borders? Polaroid sounds interesting but whatever you think looks good, that or white borders

What sort of background colours? As above - whichever colours suit

Any additional writing? Colours? Erm, wouldn't mind having my username on it if you could fit it in but don't mind otherwise

This is the first few photos lol xx

Attachments

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here we go RCC :)
If you want anything changing just let me know :)

Reactions: Rolacolacube

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And here we go Jackie99

Any changes, let me know :)

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aw thanks so much it is brilliant. Could I be cheeky and ask for you to add a pic of the cat also?
I would have to take off one of Rio for it to look the same sort of picture, but if thats ok, then pop up a cat piccy :)

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you so much I love it xx any clue how I can make it bigger in my signature?? xx
save it on your computer, put it onto photobucket and then instead of going through all the signature options to change it, where the writing would go paste the IMG code like you would on a thread :)

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bumping up - none to do...

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yep, post up your pics :)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
ME ME ME!!! Please and thankyou :D

Do you want pet names on it? yes will post them with pics
What colours for the names? black please
Do you want boxes behind the names, colours?
Do you want white borders, no borders or polaroid borders?
What sort of background colours?
Any additional writing? Colours?

Hmm colours i would like pinks, i like pinks and do whatever you wanna do, free reign :D

Okay so first we have Frey, ignore the second pic, then we have Jeiger, Then Trixiebell, then georgie (the tabby) could you cut her out so its on her in the pic?? will add some more pics

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.