Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone used this before?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Apr 13, 2011.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

2. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

I know it says it's edible, but the texture doesn't make it look safe to eat. I wouldn't use it. My lot are happy with toilet paper/kitchen roll for bedding.

3. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

I wouldn't use it personsally, it may say edible but it doesn't look it :confused:

Mine are quite happy with their toilet roll lol

4. CheekoAndCo

I thought it looked like that stuff they use in packaging. That's why I asked because I didn't think it looked edible either!

5. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Some of the things pet shops will try and sell as if they're a beneficial product...

Remember those lavender scented wood shavings that burnt gerbils and hammies feet? Greeeaaat idea :rolleyes:

6. CheekoAndCo

And the wonderful fluffy bedding that pet shops sell.. ;)

7. holly1

holly1 PetForums VIP

That fluffy stuff got wrapped around my hamsters leg,years ago.She must have been spinning in the wheel,and it was wrapped tight.It cut her circulation off, and she lost her toes,and had a little club foot, bless her. She was in agony,when we had to cut it off her.
    She live a long happy life after:D....with out stupid bedding.Bring on the hay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice