UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile but just wondered if anyone has used an Mctimeony physiotheraptist?

For those of you that don't know Duke was diagnosed with really bad hip dysplasia not that you can tell unless you know but it's that bad that the right back leg has slipped out of place but he's doing amazingly well and living life to the full minus flyball.

We have had one session so far and we just wanted to know other peoples opinions if they have had it done on their dogs.

·
Registered
15,185 Posts
Yes I have used it for several years both as treatment and prophylactically to keep my competition dogs in good health.

THe dogs love it as it is totally painless. I take mine every quarter

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I have used on mine, find it fabulous and non invasive, my dogs love the attention. Had one that had a few vertebrae out and his hips out of line after a bump out in the field playing, after a couple of sessions he was back on his feet and doing well. His back and hips were still good right up until the day he went to rain ow bridge

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
I have just taken one of my dogs for his first session, he had 4 vertebrae out which she sorted. The only thing i've noticed is he seems to be finding it easier to get into the car, he seems to jump up more fluidly and effortlessly now. I've yet to analyse his gait and stride properly!

·
Registered
14,449 Posts
Yes I've used several different MacTimoney chiropractors for about the last 15 years.

In fact my current chiropractor was here this morning.

Not only does she keep my competition dog's spines correctly aligned, thus reducing the risk of injury, she also helps to keep my older dogs as mobile as possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.