UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Someone on a FB page suggested I give Roo a wipe down after every walk, what with his skin condition and it seemingly being something he comes into contact with.

Something like Savlon solution, perhaps with witch hazel. Trying to decide if having a Paw Plunger that I put it in would be better than just trying to wipe his feet after walkies, still undecided..! Glad no one has had issues though, wondered how easy it is to teach them to use it and not be bothered by it :)

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have one & it was fantastic, Toby was fine using it & he can be a wuss at times! I don't really use it now so if you want mine you can have it.
:eek: Don't be crazy woman! They cost a bomb.

How comes you don't use it, just feel it isn't necessary? I'm only looking at it because Roo has his probs, normally mine just clean their own feet Singing:

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
we have 12 paws thundering in together, I cant get near the door, let alone wash all 12....

we wipe what we can and clean the house of what comes in...

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
If its for use at home then thats a hell of a lot of money for a Plastic cup :eek:

Millie sits at the Utility room door and I usually get warm kitchen roll and wipe down each paw. Takes 2mins max and prol going to get them cleaner / drier than a paw plunger.

After a few days she wuickly got used to lifting each paw as I ask and waiting patiently whilst I do all four.

I presume you have to still dry the paws afterwards? ?

Lol we also keep a roll of kitchen roll and tesco bags in the car for dirty paws :thumbup:

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
:eek: Don't be crazy woman! They cost a bomb.

How comes you don't use it, just feel it isn't necessary? I'm only looking at it because Roo has his probs, normally mine just clean their own feet Singing:
When I lived in a flat I used to keep it by the communal door so I could do Toby's feet there instead of him walking mud all through the communal area. Now we have moved & have alot more room I usually sort him & Roxy out in the conservatory.

Honestly, it has sat in a cupboard for nearly two years, you are welcome to it. I would rather it got some use

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.