Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone tried these?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by newfiesmum, Mar 30, 2011.

1. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Ok, so I know I can be gullible. I clicked an ad on Facebook about someone earning £4000 a month posting links on websites all day. It says it's free so I followed it through, you have to pay $1.95 to register, for which you have to give your card details. That's as far as I got. After the 5 days free trial you are supposed to pay $29.95 per month but can cancel at any time. Now I know if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is, but once they have my card details, what is to stop them taking as much as they like?

Now they have my email address I shall probably be inundated with spam, but I wondered if anyone had followed it through.

2. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

no but you can bet if you do you will be inundated with spam & e-mails once you register your addy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice