Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone speak dutch?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by classixuk, May 27, 2010.

1. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

I had a message from someone on Youtube, in what I presume is Dutch?

Can anyone interpret for me?

Cheers.

heeft je uitgenodigd voor vriendschap op YouTube. Als je vrienden wordt, is het gemakkelijker om bij te houden welke video's je vrienden leuk vinden, uploaden of beoordelen en is het gemakkelijker om openbare of privévideo's te delen.

2. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

You have invited for friendship on YouTube. If your friends joins, is the easier by to hold which video's your friends find nicely, upload or judge and is the easier round public or private to divide.

something like that lol

3. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

Oh...so it's just an invite for friendship? Bugger.

I thought someone liked one of my videos and was being complimentary about it.

Nevermind.

Thanks for translating Leah!

4. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Yeh! it says " that bloke bullet that is dancing like a hot mother, is sooooooooooooooooooo dam sexy should be on britains got talent" I think. Or try clicking on translate top right on internet explorer task bar:lol:

5. jen24

jen24 Banned

...has invited you to be their friend on YouTube. If you're friends , it is easier to track what videos your friends enjoy, or upload and it is easier to access public and private video sharing.

6. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

yup i`m afraid so :) although i still really like the video you made of all the dogs from the forum and watched it a few times too ohhhhh and ahhhhh over if that`s enough of a compliment :D

7. Tje

Tje Banned

I’ve sent you a friendship invitation on YouTube. If you become friends, it’s easier to keep track of which videos your friends like, easier to upload and vote on videos, and it’s also easier to share pubic or private videos.

that's a rough translation. The "gist" of it.

8. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

"We shmoka ze doobiez, iz very nice ya?"

hows that? :lol:

9. Tje

Tje Banned

roflmao

you're fluent, I tell you! Dutch is a bit like Rab C Nesbit (when he still drank)... Really, it's more of a throat infection than a language.

*looks over her shoulder to check no cloggies are listening in*

;)

10. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

lmao - I thought it translated:

Eating Leerdammer cheese whilst online is not restricted, unless you share. :D
    Also, please do not pick the tulips, and avoid at all costs, working windmills:D

Sorry - the Dutch language is really one that I find utterly pointless.:confused1:

D

11. Tje

Tje Banned

well it probably is unless you live there (or in Suriname or the ABC islands) or work for a Dutch company.

being failry fluent in Dutch has provided a lot of employment opportunities for me, so I can't moan. Although I can't stop smoking or I will be unable to continue speaking Dutch. You need a phlegmy gutteral sounding GGGHH to pull it off. ;)

12. dobermum

Yeah, point taken, but having spent long long delays in Schipol, and listening to them all speaking, :confused1: I have to say, it's the most boring language I have ever come across. Jmo tho!

13. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

You have videos on youtube?:eek: dare i ask what you are doing in these videos? The mind boggles.:lol:

14. Tje

Tje Banned

I've lived in a lot of different countries though... swedish is just bad... arabic aint a joy to the ears... mandarin makes me nervy and jumpy... bahasa malay sounds whiney... thai sounds like their pleading with me, lol... I could go on (and on, and on even more, lol... but I fear creating an international incident and the UN peace keeping forces having to come save me).

But I adore the sound of French and Italian :lol:

15. dobermum

Yeah, :thumbup: the sounds that we do like make the difference don't they.
    I must admit, Spanish does it for me. God, the ugliest bloke could say 'Paella' and I'd run away with him :eek::lol:
    There is also something about the Deeply Southern American accent that puts me in a trance ... tho I wouldn't like to be stuck in some parts like I have in the past .... *thinks Deliverance:scared:* lol.

D x

16. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

You have invited for friendship on YouTube. If your friends becomes, is the easier by to hold which video's your friends nicely find, uploaden or judge and is the easier round public or privévideo's to divide.

Can just about manage English, but googled a translate for you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice