Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Anyone seen this toy?!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by 5headh, Sep 2, 2013.

1. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

A few months back I brought Alfred a duck/chicken toy from petsathome.. It has become and firm favourite.. He is only allowed it on walks/away from home otherwise Woody would destroy it, but he loves it!

Trouble is it is looking a bit sorry for itself and now I can't find one the same! Anyone seen one about?!

It has a kind of hessian feel to it.

Mr Duck
    [​IMG]

Plleeeaasee help me find my ducky?!
    [​IMG]

2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

I had a similar toy from pets at home for one of mine. It was a chicken but looked slightly deformed. So maybe not the same make.

Mine was an manufactured by 'aussie naturals'. You could Google the manufacturer and see what you can find.

3. Karly82

Karly82 PetForums Junior

TX maxx currently have a range of nylon feel toys in that look abit like your photo but are in brown and green coulours. I brought Doug the duck mainly because it was called Douglas :) I'll try and find a link for you!

4. Karly82

Karly82 PetForums Junior

After a google search I've found the one I brought Doug. It's by a company called Best Friends Pet Products and it's from their Country Collection.

You can buy it here - Best Friends Douglas Duck Dog Toy from Doggie Stuff

Or

If you live near live near Aylesbury they have a shop full of durable animal toys + you can order their catalogue. Best Friends Pet Products

I know it's not the one you already have but I hope this is of some help :)

5. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

I found it :D It was an 'aussie naturals' one :D thank you!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice